IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely Virtual Course via Zoom
Tutor lead course
15 in stock
IOSH Managing Safely
3 Day Course - Location Virtual face to face - Multiple dates
Do you need to know how to manage Health and Safety in your business?
Want to save on long terms costs but don't want to see your employees hurt, lose customers or worse still, get sued or end up in court?
IOSH Managing Safely is a comprehensive health and safety training program that is designed to provide employees with the knowledge and tools they need to work safely.
The best way is to train our in house staff to help you with your legal duties. Not only will you have yes and ears in your business identifying the hazards and helping you manage them, but you'll be saving money on expensive external support (did we just do ourselves out of business there.)
What does IOSH Managing cover?
The program covers a wide range of topics, from basic safety principles to more specific hazard recognition and control. IOSH Managing Safely is internationally recognised and respected, and provides learners with a valuable certification that can help employers improve their safety record.
Who can complete IOSH Managing Safely?
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
The positive impact of IOSH Managing Safely
- Our clients who we work with have invested in their teams safety training,
- their performance has increased dramatically.
- Not only are their workplaces becoming safer and more compliant, but they seem to love their role in Health and Safety.
- It has helped their companies manage their teams' more safety, and many have successfully applied for ISO 45001, CHAS, Constructionline and many more.
Why Managing Safely Works
IOSH Managing Safely is the leading safety course for managers on the market, and for good reason.
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely
- Peace of mind from knowing your workplace is safer
- Online delivery that suits your business- and saves on travel and accommodation costs
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health and safety fundamentals covered in a single course
Top 5 Business Benefits
- Greater productivity, fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents.
"Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture." by involving your staff in decisions about how things will be done at their workplace!
- The internationally renowned certification for managers/supervisors does not stop there however;
- Training your staff also enhances reputation within supply chain partners, so your clients know your business is trustworthy
- Allows you to produce your own performance figures to monitor how you are doing?
The top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can assess and control risks/hazards
- Enables understanding of own responsibilities for Health and Safety
- Empowers investigation into incidents so you can prevent further issues in the future
- Allows personal reflections on good practice
he course is arranged into seven modules
- Introducing managing safely
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage health and safety in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to health and safety
- Identify how the law can impact on health and safety in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risks in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, assess their impact and identify how to manage them
- Identify how to respond to, and manage an incident
- Learn the benefits of an successful health and safety management system
- Describe the fundamentals that create good health and safety performance.
Want to speak to one of our team?