Fire Risk Assessment: Your responsibilities
- Prevent your building from burning down and disruption to your operation.
- Some of the fire risk assessments that we’ve seen are nothing more than a tick box exercise with computer-generated answers and actions that are not much use to you.
- We’ll send you a preparation document, so you know what to expect on the day.
- There is a detailed report with photos and an action plan with deadlines.
- Lastly, there is a follow-up phone call to give you advice.
- We won’t just find things on your fire risk assessment so that we can sell you more services – we’re transparent and only do what’s necessary.